I am virgin, last day me and my bf had oral sex,he didnt have condom, he even didnt put his penis inside me,so i am still virgin,but he fingered me,but he didnt go deep,just a bit surface, and as i remember his fingers were not wet,and i had my period 1 week ago,is it possible me to get pregnant?reply me please becasue i am very scared...

Nope you are fine there is enough bacteria on the human skin to kill the sperm of a male. If he had a lot of cum on his hand and put it deep inside you the chances of you getting pregnant are still very slim to none.

The only way woman can get pregnant is when a man ejaculates inside her. Chances for you to get pregnant from precum, for example, are less than are chances for you to win national lottery. Not only does the sperm have to get inside you but you also have to be on your fertile days. Your fertile days are during your ovulation which happens in the middle between two periods and lasts about day or two.