Lately I am surrounded by some medical magazines that constantly remind us of importance of cholesterol. I couldn’t be not to notice how important “bad cholesterol” is for heart attack and stroke. That’s why I decided to make cholesterol test to check it and calm down finally. Now I would like to know something about testing my cholesterol.

Cholesterol test is different then most tests because it is not used in diagnose or monitor a disease. This one is used to eliminate risk of developing a disease, especially heart disease. Cholesterol testing is considered a routine part of a preventive health care. The reason for this is because high blood cholesterol has been associated with hardening of the arteries, heart disease and a raised risk of a death from heart attacks. Cholesterol testing is recommended to be done on all adults at least once every five years. It’s frequently done in conjunction with routine physical exam. Usually cholesterol test is ordered in combination with some other tests. That test is often called a lipid profile, which includes HDL, LDL, and triglycerides. Patients who have been prescribed diet or drugs to lower their cholesterol are tested at more frequent intervals. This more frequent interval means often several times per year. You definitely should test your cholesterol because that is always recommended, especially if you haven’t done that for a long time.

the best test out there is available at www.cholestrocheck.co.uk

i do it every month and its very easy to use

I regularly test myself with a very easy to use test each month. buy from www.cholestrocheck.co.uk

i was diagnised with high cholesterol a year ago and ever since i test myself monthly!