hi i thinking of removing my right eye pinguecula. Can you advise me usually it will take how long to recover?
and after recover will my eye still be red? thanks

I am 24 years old and I am having my pings removed from Dr. Hovanesian in 7 days! I will let you know how it goes and my recovery time. If you do not want to wait for my posts there are dozens of people on this site who have given awesome reports on their eye recovery after the auto graft procedure was done.

Hi Meachem1,

How are your eyes doing now after surgery? Where did the Doctor put the stiches or glue? under the eyelid? Did you have big pings?

Sandra

Hey eveyone,
I just left a huge post on another thread of comments. But yes, the surgery was a complete success with Dr. H! I am so glad I did it and feel as though I can get on with my life. The graft was taken from under my eye lid and applied to the nasal side of my eyes. I had a fairly large and ugly ping on the right and a smaller on the left. Even though both my pings were not massive, they were super red. Recovery time is good. Not great but good. My eyes were way red for about two weeks after surgery. But they got better and better every day. They are not perfect now but they look amazing!

**edited by moderator**no emails allowed**

Hi. I saw Dr H also. I am to schedule surgery in the next month. Both Eyes need done. Have your eyes healed completely?...I am so inspired by your story & courage to go through with this...Dr H....seems like a great dr

Hi Sandra, just curious but are you undergoing surgery for this? I'm only asking because it looks like you're pretty knowledgable about this. Let me know, okay? Thanks!

MEACHAM 1: HAVING SURG. W/ DR H IN SEPT....TRYING TO DECIDE IF I SHOULD DO BOTH EYES AT THE SAME TIME...OR ONE AT A TIME. HAVE HEARD PEOPLE SAY IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO DO BOTH....BUT YOU HAD BOTH DONE & SEEMED TO DO GREAT. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT?

HI....Meacham1...i have surg. scheduled next week w/Dr H....My question is this...How painful is the recovery the 1st few days after surgery?...and...does it affect your vision?...

Hi meacham i plan on getting my pinguecula removed from dr. hovanesian soon too. so it was a success? =) are you still there? are your eyes still doing great? i'm just worried