Hey Kymberly,
Are you still around? How did your surgery go and how are your eyes feeling? It has been about 4 months now since my ping removal and my eyes feel and look wonderful. They are still healing and look better every day. I say still healing, but no one else notices, because there are some veins that continue to lighten and the grafts are still blending into place. I only notice these things when I look at them very close in the mirror. I have no regrets and hope that your surgery went very well and your recovery is also going well. Cheers, Meaghan

Hi there,

I am a male 38 years old that have a small (but causing a lot of irritation) ping on my left eye and I would like to know where have you got the removal sirgury and how much was it (at the time you got it). I am trying to find where can I get it too. I am in Texas (Austin) but I can travel if I need it.

Please, could you comment about it, I will appreciate it so much.

I chickened out last year but am scheduled for this Wednesday 6.17.09 I am going for it and can't wait. My left eye is really irritated at the moment so I am extra motivated to avoid the mini-surgeries (in office excise of sharp points) ASAP. I will definitely update this website after my surgery. Sorry it has been so long. How are your eyes doing today?!

Hi Meaghan,

I am not sure if you check these boards, but it is worth a try. I had pinguecula surgery about a month ago. I am concerned because there is a red ring of veins around the graft and in the inner corner. I have read so many people who their eye are white by now. Did you have a red ring around your graft? I had the amniotic graft. I just hope these veins go away when the graft blends. Your thoughts in this would be great.

Sara