Apply cold compress to the affected eye/s frequently. The redness and irritation should subside gradually.

Did you try this on your own or you know someone who has pulled this and everything ended just fine? I would like to help to my friend who has pinguecula. Since this condition doesn’t cause any vision problems she was ignoring this as long as she could but few days back she went to see a doctor about this (finally) and he suggested surgical removal. Now we are both scared.

He pointed out that they usually treat symptoms but that he thinks that this is better for her. She doesn’t want the surgery and she is thinking about seeking second opinion. If you have some reliable information please provide them. Thank you so much in advance for your answer. 

check out Dr. Gulani in Jacksonville, FL. I'm thinking of going to him.

I have suffered for over 4 years...found this eye bright tea eye wash (natural health stores carry it for cheap and you can google how to make the tea) has worked WONDERS! Almost gone in the rught eye and left is so much better (was the worst eye to begin with) WHY AREN'T DOCTORS TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT THIS??

I WILL TRY THIS & GET BACK WITH YOU

How did this work out for you?

did the wash help a lot with the pinguecula?

guest
please how is you pinguecula?
did the herbal eye combination work?

Did u use it for pinguecula?