OK my 4 year old son jest get done with bed wetting he he's not wet the bed in over 6 mouth so we done pull up,s so know he what to not ware any under ware to bed I not shore y but hes brother go bed and take offunderware I don't know long he was with um he back on morning he 6 I fond one night the sheet fall of I what in cover hem up I don't he brother know any way the 4 year say jest case but 6 year old he's stuff get to big at night what do you of yong boy,s sleeping with out under ware is OK have your boys done it if not what underwater did he ware thatk,s

J-save

See my response to your other similar post here:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Under_ware_and_bed_t227496.html

I think the same is true for the 6 year old. Let him sleep naked if he wants!

well i dont think its a good idea to let your child go to bed with out underware on....first of all its not sanitary and second of all just because he hasnt wet the bed in 6 months doesnt mean he will never do it again so i suggest night pants wich are like a pullup but is shorts and itll absorb th urine....thats just my suggestion u can take it or leave it!.... :D

I respectfully disagree. Why would you put a diaper or pull-up on a kid that isn't wetting the bed? Do you wear a diaper to bed just in case you wet the bed?

Also - what is unsanitary about not wearing underwear to bed. There are MANY people that regularly do not wear underwear to bed?

ok wellllll wirting little hard but iv seen worse sooooo there together no underwear sounds like my brother ugh...... weird enyway.... try to se eif they will where under wear if not oh well you know why my brother does it it remeids him of me when I was about 5 I did it because I felt saver... yeah I know but really
daves friend goy.