My 10 yr old son has a very small penies. He is a big boy about 109 lbs. I am worried that he might have a problem. Any suggestion, please advise for my son

Being overweight can make it appear smaller than it is because part of it is inside the fat. At 10 I wouldn't expect most boys penises to be very big. Any idea how long it is?

Slow down, he's 10.

Wait until he hits puberty and then it will begin to grow.

There is no problem now unless you make it one. You'll cause him to be insecure and that can lead to all sorts of emotional problems.

The biggest favor you could do your son now and for the rest of his life is to teach him to control his weight.

Don´t worry, he is just a child, I am pretty sure when he reach his puberty it will grow.

Is long is he growing normally. you are most likely ok. But we have to now the Erect penis length. To know for shore. Also is he circumcised if not hes penis may jest be back in hes foreskin and hard to see feel free post post some more info and we can try and help more

thank you
J-save

Honestly it will probably always be small.  I have always been small and now grown only 4" hard so everyone always says it grows but if it is smaller than others his age it will probably stay smaller just my thoughts