Hey! I'm a 15 year old girl, my length is 165 cm and my weight is 53 kg... I want to lose weight and I know that I just can stop eating but then my parents know... Because I already tried to eat less and I feel that my mom knows it because she asks me all the time what I eat and forces me to eat more when I eat with her... So what should I do? I really want to lose at least 7 kg... Xx

53 kg are 116.8 pounds, I wanna lose 7 kg are 15.4 pounds and 165 cm are 5.4 feet. Xx

One of the easiest things that you can do is to journal all the food you eat every day. Keep track of everything that goes in your mouth - from bacon and eggs to a handful of peanuts. Also note how many calories are in the things you eat.
If you get an hour break for lunch, then use 30 minutes to walk and 30 to eat. Try to get 30 minutes of walking 4 times a week and you’ll see weight loss within a few weeks.
Hope that will help you.... :)

Thnx, do you know any diets that aren't to dangerous and that my mom won't think it's bad? Something not too special?

I would probably suggest always keeping a day-to-day account of every detail. Make a history of your results and problems such as exactly what, along with when, you eat and drink as well as how you feel during varied hours of the day.
This is an excellent thing to do for weight loss anyhow. Good luck, friend!

I get that I have to write everything down but why would it help me and how? If I write what I eat and how I feel and cals etc. What changes my eating habits? X

well, to give you an idea...
You may check this wiki, http://www.wikihow.com/Lose-Weight-Fast

You need to eat or you will just gain everything back and your young and your still growing so you need food right now. It is never a good idea to not eat... if you just drink water (No soda's) that will help TONS and when you eat dinner wth your mom eat more of the good stuff like veggies and take smaller portions of starches and such. Do not starve yourself just change your eating habits and the weight will come off. I lost 40 lbs once by slowly eating better and being more active.. give it a shot. :)

if u want to loss weight then u can do exercise much n can eat less fat food