Im only 11 and its my birthday in 4 days. im going swimming in 3 and am wondering if there is any way to delay my period for the minimium of 3 days with out using drugs. is this possible if so please help!!!!!

Health Guru
Not really there isn't no

UsAtari tampon! You cant stop the menstruated cycle , but this help help better than a pad.

Health Guru
At 11 though she maybe a bit young and tight to get a tampon in

Well a pad doesn't work in the water, and THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO STOP HER PERIOD. Expect you know, she gets on birth control.......At 11 you should learn to use a tampon.

Due to your age, there are several brands that make tampons for young teens (junior)! I'm a bit hesitant to advise this - due to your young age. BUT as long as they don't hurt and you use the lowest form of absorbancy and change them regular - follow the instructions - you should be fine! Depending on if you have your period right now or it is coming by your birthday, this will be the indicator for how many tampons to bring with you. Don't worry honey, you will have YEARS of this, so accept it and just be prepared & enjoy your life, don't be held hostage or prisoner by a natural event OK? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! too!