Suffering with constipation with first pregnancy. Does excessive straining harm the baby? My doctor gave me samples of pre-natal vitamins which contain ducosate sodium- is this safe with prgnancy?

if you ever have any questions about what you can take or come into contact with during pregnancy or even breastfeeding you can call the Texas Teratogen Information Service center. They are free and are willing to answer ANY questions you have. The number is 800-733-4727, all you do if give them your information, which is all confidential, and they will tell you what your risks are, so give them a call

Hello. I'm 25, and my husband 31. I want to share my long and difficult history ..We met in the distant 2005 and fell in love at first sight, then I was 14, and my future husband 20. Every year our love grew, and our feelings grew stronger. In 2009 they began to live together, and then got married in 2013. Carefully guarded, because planned future pregnancy. It seemed to us that it was time for a little baby, but not so simple. I was already 23. Pregnancy turned out the first time, I waited and followed the delay, but my state of health was strange. In the end, I was in the hospital, where I was given emergency laparoscopy and removed the left tube. I had a lot of tears, because I thought that I was absolutely healthy. The doctor with encumbrance said: "Well, try to 25. Then on IVF, if that. "But I sincerely believed in a good future. Dear girls, who plans IVF or as I'm halfway to the children, I beg you not to worry much! It can just be crazy, when many get it all simple. Do not despair, then our way is! IVF - it is only a method of infertility treatment, you need to find your own! Maybe not on the first try. Just need to wait for your happiness! I did IVF in the clinic biotexcom. Stimulation was perfect, as well as transfer. But 2 babies decided that not this time. 

We decided to use the services of surrogate motherhood. The doctor told them that they would be able to have a child.