DD is 2 and 26lbs. She has been taking a multivitamin (bugs bunny) once a day for a few months now. My lovely husband sometimes gives her two a day because he doesn't think 2 will hurt her. I completely disagree. I plan to let him read the replies from this thread in hopes that he'll take someone elses' words for it...So, my question is.... If the recommended daily dose is ONE vitamin a day is it ok to give our 2 year old TWO vitamins instead? What are the dangers of giving more than the RDA?

You should never go above the daily recommended dose for any multivitamin, especially one made for a toddler. The only time that should be done is when a pediatrician who has examined the child says to do so.

my daughter is 20 months old and she had two vitamins today, spread out between 7 this morning and now, is my daughter going to be okay?
it was accidental, and my mom said she would be fine.