Here's my issue. I feel as if I am a sociopath, but do have a conscious. I feel bad for most of the things I do or at least I think I do. I've never done anything that terrible to make me regret it. I tell myself the reason I don't do anything is because I have a fear of being imprisoned.  My issue is I don't care about the aspect of anyone's lives, I don't care if people die or live, hurt, laugh, cry or even sad. In fact I kind of enjoy when people are hurt, sad or crying. When I go to funerals I have to suppress the need to laugh. I cannot stand 99% of humans I meet and look down on them as if they are a lower species than I. I am not 100% sure if I am even capable of love. I don't even love my own two sons. People tell me about their lives and in my head all I can think is "Oh my God I don't care". I had a terrible childhood of physical abuse and when I was 8 my uncle took my innocence. I feel sometimes as if I am a hollow shell, an empty person pretending to be something I am not. I cannot afford a therapist or a counselor and I don't know what to do anymore. I just don't know what to classify myself as. I am extremely socially awkward and find it hard to look people in their eyes anymore. I lie to fit in and manipulate people to get things I want. What is wrong with me? 

Hello. You might Want to SEE these.

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Just watch these. Hold on to these. Wash your tongue, give your self a good mental smack, take a far, far drive, and good luck on your road to your life.  When my daddy hears me talking like that, I get a huge, and well deserved shaking. Sociopaths are not real, didn't you hear the latest? They're just totally normal humans, who tend to be extremely LAZY... Most humans can feel any of that stuff that you described, but they don't. You know why? Because they WORK to get themselves at where they are emotionally in life. So give your self a GOOD smacking, and build your relationships and life. Do anything in the good power to fix it, and I know you will be happy. It's never too late to build your conscious and emotional skills back! ~From the one who was diagnosed with a shitload of disorders.

Wow, this person's post was pretty sarcastic and harsh, but you know what I have to say? This person is completely right if inspect their words closely. People like you are completely normal, except traumatized that you have supressed confusion, leading to the fact that you knowingly or unknowingly seek attention like a magnet. Mark my words, it is not your mind that made you not love your own sons, it was all that continuous thinking and grieving that got you to where you are now. Fine, you are such a "sociopath" (**Oh oh, joy! I'm the baddest one here!) you are not as intelligent as someone with high functioning autism. Autism beats you sociopaths by a TON. Anyways, you know what? Your question made my cringe as I felt like you were actually proud of your ignorance... Just, drive far, far away, get help, and this might sound like mere babbling to you, but read about hope!!! Don't question why, just do it!