im only 19 years old...my problem is im 1 month pregnant, i like to abort it but i dont know how?? plz help me,what medecine i take to abort it:)

if u really want to abort ur best option would be an abortion clinic. like planned parenthood. but just make shure thats what u want to do and im not being condesending cuz ive been in your shoes i was 17 and pregnant and i was scared to death but i couldnt abort and i chose to keep my  baby im 20 now and it hasnt been easy in fact theres times when i thought of giving up but i have a beautiful 2 year  old boy. and even if u dont want the baby u could give them up for adoption. theres alot of couples that would love to adopt a baby. but then again if u think abortion is the best option for you then like i said earlier planned parenthood or another abortion clinic would be ur best option.

Message me via facebook, ************SCAMMER**********. I can share with you whay you need to takt

Hi Ashley, Did you the abortion ?