So yeah basically, I'm 14 and 5" tall. I weigh 7 stone 12 and I'm still getting bigger.
My boyfriend tells me not to worry about my weight but I do because all the other girls are skinnier than me and I always feel really fat when I stand next to them. All my fat is in my thighs and stomach do it makes my arms look really fat too! I hate the way I look and it's getting me to the point where I don't go outside unless I'm wearing trackies and hoodie because the make me look thinner.
It's really beginning to affect my relationship with my boyfriend because we always have arguments about my body and I really don't like it.
Any advice on what I should do?

yourfine you re a healthy weight you are exactly at the point i am but im 16 5 foot 4 inches and 9 stone 2 lb but i have bulimia...whoops but yeah your fine listen to your boyfriend and here's the proof http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweightcalculator.aspx?Tag=Health+assessments

You are fine. You do not need to worry. At your age, you could be getting ready for a growth spurt anyway. Obviously you are a healthy weight, but it doesn't sound like you are worried about that. It sounds like you are worried about how you look. I am sure you look fine. One thing you have to realize is that ideals currently represented in the media are more representative of effective marketing strategies than universal, time invariant indicators of beauty. There are scientific studies of what determines beauty and physical attractiveness. One study I came across a while ago actually plotted bmi versus average rating of physical attractiveness. Most concerns about weight and attractiveness are unfounded as there is almost no correlation between weight and attractiveness within a normal healthy range. Actually below 17, attractiveness ratings decrease exponentially. Quantitatively, as far as your body goes the most important indicator of physical attractiveness is waist to hip ratio. I will post the name of the study later as it's on my phone. You might be able to get it through your school. PLEASE learn to love yourself and love your body. Look for the things you like about yourself and be proud of them. It sounds like your boyfriend thinks you are beautiful. Ask him what he likes about your body and believe him. You might think your thighs are big but I would bet he thinks they are sexy. I know what you are struggling with because I too had many insecurities growing up. But when I look at pictures I see I was gorgeous all along. But I would still pick myself apart. Someday you will learn to love the way you look. You might as well do it sooner rather than later. Also realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You can choose to see yourself as beautiful. And also, confidence is attractive. Remember that. As far as your weight goes it is important to eat healthy and exercise. If you really wanted to lose weight you might be able to lose 5 or 10 pounds by just making some small adjustments, you know like if you currently eat waffles for breakfast you could maybe switch to fruit and yogurt. But whatever you do don't starve yourself, and don't beat yourself up and dont waste time worrying about your weight or comparing yourself with other girls. Concentrate on loving yourself and doing what is best for you. Focus on what you like about yourself and remember you are much more than what you look like. You can also focus on loving your body for what it can do. Do you play sports? Take one up. Wear what makes you happy. And remember this is your life so don't worry so much about what other people think. Looks are just one potential resource among many that help socially. Maximize that resource by being confident. You are the only one who gets to decide what you think of yourself.

Honey your at a perfectly healthy weight and I'm sure your beautiful. When I was young I was very sick all the time and actually had to take weight gain shakes pills vitamens etc ( not a eating disorder) and recently I have started gaining weight and filing out rather nicely. but because I was so used to being smaller I was very uncomfortable with my body and it caused a few issues with my boyfriend. As it turns out he prefers me now that im gaining weight and think im more beautiful than ever. Every one is beautiful in their own way, and if your boyfriend dosent appriciate you he dosent deserve you, and if he dose and supports you then try listening to him, not all guys want to be poked with a rib or hip, most want someone they can hold. I know this is a very akward age but I assure you with time it will ebb and for the most part youll completely forget about these uncomfortable feelings if you just relax.

Don't worry! You're just fine.

Well possibly a little bit over. Just so you're curvy! it's the truth. i'd say diet down to about 7 st 2 pounds and you will feel more confident, thinner and healthier. So you're only a bit over hun!

Hold that head high !!!!

shes fine im 12 and im 6 stone so thats okay