Has anyone had the problem of getting a bit too thin cause of all the running? My chest/arms and all really thin and it makes me look boney, but my mid section has still got some fat (not much, but since my chest is so scrawny it kind of makes it look weird :P).

Anyone have tips on burning off the extra fat in the mid section?

Also, would doing pushups everyday add any visible bulk to my upper body?

i've gotten to thin before from too much skating, much like running, beware of your body fat levels. Also the mid section, just because it's "bulging" does not mean it's fat, it very well could be untoned muscle.
and yes push up and reverse pushups will help with the upper body BUT i'd reccomend some other activites too to round out the upper body, toss in some core exercises for your abs and lower back. BUT keep an eye on the fat levels, you can get very sick, fatigued. remember anorexia can happen even if you eat, you just may not be eating enough.

oh, and it is impossible to burn fat off only one area. it burns equally thoughout the body. it's probably muscle that could just be toned

oh, and it is impossible to burn fat off only one area. it burns equally thoughout the body. it's probably muscle that could just be tonedYeah... well it isn't much fat at all, but it just looks funny... keeps me from taking off my shirt anyway ;p

I think sometimes I don't eat enough, but then sometimes too much... it's hard for me to find a good balance. Maybe I should come up with a meal plan to follow instead of eating just whatever I find...

If that belly has fat on it, then I must have friggin Michelin-man abs going.

you should only be concerned about sunken chest if your female :x

I was getting too skinny about a year ago when I was running 6 days a week and not lifting at all. The solution was to run three days a week and lift three days a week, and start drinking protein shakes. The result is a fuller, healthier physique. Now I'm going to back to running 6 days a week and lifting 6 days a week, so we'll see what happens with that.

I've always been thin...started weight/core training close to 2 years ago as supplemental training to my running. I've grown stronger and my run form has improved alot. My physique has also gone leaner...I've not bulked up but my muscles are now more toned and defined. The combination of my run and weight training has resulted in some weight loss as well.