So i am 15 and a sophomore in high school... I havent hit puberty yet and i have a 1 inch penis when soft, 2.5 when hard, maybe the tiniest bit of pubic hair on top of my penis, no facial or armpit hair, and when i ejeculate, i can feel it, but all there is is maybe a little bit of clear watery stuff and a really high pitched voice and i get made fun of for mz voice, im 4foot8 and im really small and short and i weigh 85lbs... My GF wants to have sex, but i have to make up Excuses because of what she migth think of me. I used to drink a lot of energy drinks earlier on, and i dont know if it stunted my growth or not, and i dont know if i should see a doctor or something about my testosterone levels. 

Hi FV3,

It sounds as if you're starting puberty.  Pubic hair and ejaculate says you're there.

Don't rush it, there's nothing you can do to speed the process.  Everyone develops at a different rate.  Don't compare yourself to others.  I'd guess that within a few months you'll notice a big growth spurt and some more "development."

Your girlfriend, if she loves you, will wait until you're ready.

If you don't notice much change in a few months then you'll need to see your doctor. 

Hang in there.

that stinks real bad