Im a 15 year old male about 5'2. I look much younger than I am, Ive got little blonde pubic hairs, no armpit hair and a little leg hair but alot of arm hair. Ive had some tests done and I dont have a growth hormone deficiency. My doctor is giving me testosterone injections every three months. How long will it be until I start to look older and what will this testosterone do?

hey there. you are going through puberty just in the really early stages. everyone goes through puberty at different rates some develope fast and are shaving by 6 7 or 8th grade some are in college before they every start shaving some kids get a low voice then armpit hair others have a high girly voice but a ton of underarm hair it just depends on how your body is developing.  as gor the testosterone. testosterone is a hormone or chemical made in your testicles which causes you to develope secondary sex charictoristics like pubic leg chest facial underarm hair and other body hair. it also allows you to start producing sperm cells and semen. so basically testosterone should help jumpstart your puberty and make it speed up a little bit