i am 15 years old and i havent gone threw puberty its like i just started. i have a little above my penis. no armpit hair and barley any leg hair. i am really embarised to go into P.E i am scared to change because my penis is still small. its about 2.5 inches not erected. is there somthing wroung all the kids in my grade have hit puberty and my voice is still high pitched and i am really embsaresed about it...

Please don't worry. Puberty can start any time between about 12 and 15 in boys. It sounds as if puberty has started for you, and you may find that the changes happen more quickly for you. It is usually the case that you will develop in a similar timeframe to your father. If it is possible to speak with him, I'm sure you will find that he developed later as well. Please don't worry. I understand that it can be embarrassing, but you will soon catch up. Regards, John

Im 15 I haven't hit puberty at all but when I mbasturbate I get the this clear stuff that comes out so have I hit puberty or started .

i am 15 nd i havnt hit puberty i hav lots of hair on my balls i hav chin hair sideburns my voice is kinda deep not tht deep i use 2 masturbate at least 3 day week i hav hair on my legs 2 i even hav hair on my chest but me penis is on like 3 on hard am i gnna hit puberty