I'm around 5.24 and weight around 110-120 pounds.
I don't have hair in my arm pits or around my penis, only on my balls (LOL).
I can ejucate some transperance stuff, sometimes it drips on my penis and sometimes it launches.
My penis is around 4 inch erect, and 1.5-2 normal.
I think it did grow abit, last time it was 3.5 inch.
I can't talk to my dad or my mom about since I don't have a dad anymore, and it's a bit weird saying to your mum:
Hey mum I just mastrubated and I didn't ejecuate good, and i don't have pubic hair to so take me to a doctor.

Right. It's good to remember that puberty happens in stages and they are in no particular order. Most of the time, you get hair first, but sometimes your voice breaks first instead or you might grow facial hair.
Your penis is 4 inches erect, so that is fine. But maybe you have something nobody else has., such as a bigger penis.

Right now you are going through one of the many stages of puberty.

Justin Bieber hit puberty at 16 Y-O. im 11 Y-O i have underarm hair and hair around my penis. my voice cracks but i dont ejaculate. why is that?

people go through puberty at different times, dont worry about it, just be patient