Well I'im 15, and my penis is 1 inch, 2 inches with an erection. I have no pubic hair, and I'm 5 foot. I'm a Freshman. I'm beginning to get worried because I don't know what the matter is with me. My voice has cracked a very very tiny bit, but other than that, I don't know. And I don't cum, and my balls haven't dropped, they are only dropped sometimes. I don't have much leg hair and arm hair. Am I okay? When will I hit puberty? When will my penis grow?

I have been jacking off, also, is that bad if I don't cum?

Im 16 and have some hair but no voice crack so i know how you feel. You should go to the doctors just to check that you are fine and dont need hormone injections, but i doubt you will. Also if you are not to embarresed talk to your dad and see when he started puberty that should give you a good idea wen you are going to start. By the way jack off as much as you want it wont do any damage to you whether you cum or not. ;-)

When I went to get my physical for track she said everything looked and felt fine, but Im still just kind of worried. Thank you though. :-D

No bother. It is hard. but itz only a matter of time.

Hi Ottorpop, How are you?.. Are you hit puberty right now or not yet?

Jacking off is never bad unless you do it at the dining room table :-)

You are probably just a slow developer. Your post is more than a year old. Have you developed yet?