im 15 and havent hit puberty yea i just started gettin little dark pubic hairs and no armpit hair its embarrising to see the freshmen have armpit hair and i dont and my penis is small

Hey there you are actually in puberty just the early stages.... i konw you dont really want to hear this but there isnt much you can do to speed it up. the fact that you have pubic hair meand you are starting to develop. have you testicles gotten any bigger. are you overweight at all? how are you measuring your penis, you ,may be bigger than you think. do you have any other signs of puberty like a lower voice or leg hair ext?

Thanks

i have a 3an half to 4 in penis erect alot of leg hair but really thin you can only see it in the light my tecticles have gotten a little bigger and my voice is high

yup you are deffinatly developing normaly just try to have some paitence. I was a late developer too. seems like it takes forever but you will turn out fine and everything will develop in time.
I hope this helps some and if you have any other questions or concerns just ask!!!!
:)

You are fine. I have two friends that didn't start puberty till they were 17 and 18. Relax - you're OK.