See im a junior in high school. I am 16 years old and i still havent gone thro puberty. I can barely see my pubic hair. You can't barely see leg hair.  I have no arm pit hair. my voice is still sounds like a 10 year old. Also no arm hair. i also have a baby face. Still have baby size penis.  Whats the problem?

Hey sadboy chances are you haven't started puberty yet but don't worry! Everyone starts sooner or later. I started when I was 12 and some of my friends started when they were around your age. There's nothing to worry about, you're definitely not going to miss it or anything.

hey there,
Like Ryan was saying people develope at different time and you could be a late bloomer however at 16 it may not be a bad idea to go get your hormone levels checked the doctor can see how much testosterone you are producing and if its not muych he can supplemnt you to try and jumpstart pubety. That is what I would do....