My husband and I had sex the day I ovulated but he pulled out and about 10 minutes later we had sex again. He did not urinate after we had sex the first time so the precum still had sperm in it the second time we had sex. I just wanted to know what the odds of becoming pregnant would be. Thanks!

Your odds are very very high of becoming pregnant it only takes 1 sperm to fertilize you already released egg which survives i think 24-48hours once released will put up another post shortly there has been another post regarding pre cum and pregnancy

here is some information regarding precum ...
Pre-ejaculate is made completely separate from semen and sperm. It does NOT contain sperm, however upon its exit of the penis it may contain sperm IF there has been sperm in the urethra from a previous ejaculation. When a man orgasms about 98% of the sperm exits his body, so that means 2% of it stays in the penis. and usually washed out upon a urination. But if there has not been a urination then the pre-ejaculate will wash out the sperm, hence the possibility of pre-ejaculate containing sperm.