After having sex unprotected is unsafe I'm well aware. I'm 23 I understand safe sex however somtimes we loose control. My question is if I ejaculated earlier around let's say 12 p.m.and had pee'd about 4 to 5 times prior to having sex at around 4 a.m.. Is it likely I had sperm in my pre cum? And what's the likely hood of her be pregnant? I put a condom on prior to reaching orgasim. Any input/ advise would be rather important and helpful. Thank-you

Hi Cole,

There probably isn't any sperm in your precum if you've urinated that many times but it is always a possibility.

But, you really are taking a chance by putting the condom on just before you ejaculate.  You need to put it on before there is any penetration for it to be most effective.

The odds are likely low of pregnancy.

Good luck.

Thank you for your reply, It was a night of drinking and ofcourse wasn't using the correct head. I realized it went farther south than I feel would like. Im normally am very good ,practicing safe sex. I was close a couple times to ejaculation,I pulled out and proceeded with a condom. I'm very thankful I urinated periodically through the day. Not an excuse but it helps put me slightly at eas. Thank you again and if you have any other thoughts please don't hesitate to share...