I really like this boy in my group of friends, Cameron. We used to talk all the time but when I asked him out he said he wanted us to just be friends in case it didn't work out. But then at the last party we had, we were both in the bathroom and he kind of pulled me over to him and started kissing me, he used his tongue and then he fell in the bath which we laughed about and pulled me on top of him and kissed me again. I really liked it but then the morning after he said I was just a bit of fun and he doesn't have feeling for me so that really annoyed me as he was my first kiss and I was his. What should I do? I still really really like him but he's obsessed with this girl in my group of friends, Becca and says he gets boners all the time he's with her which annoyed me as well and the fact he's said this to me is ridiculous too. I fantasise about him when I masturbate and watch porn. I really want him to like me and don't just want to be a "bit of fun". What should I do?

Tbh he sounds like a player . He lead you on, I went through the same thing. But when your around him with your friends don't pay attention to him , laugh smile, play with your hair, dress nice, make him want you. If he talks to you try not to seem interested .

Thank you. Yeah I'll try that x

Get rid of Becca for good then he will be yours aka make her go missing

Hahaha yeah that's a good one. I'll have to try that at some point