i am 14 and in a relation from the past 2 and a half years with my boyfriend. as he has confessed he was not serious about our relation in the whole first year and he made me cry almost everyday because of talking to other girls (flirting) not calling me up . not meeting me . being very rude to me and all that stuff but once i was not at my home for about 2 months and as he said he realised my value in those 2 months and he DID CHANGE. a great deal. i.know hes serious now he cries for me and eve fights with his family for me and has all the qualities which i always dreamt of my bf having but still most of the time he doesnt call me even if hes free .. sitting alone and isolated he hrdly calls me . and sometimes is vrry rude. when hes with his friends he doesnt talk to me and even if he does he does it very rudely ... and says that he isnt comfotable enough infront of his frinds.hes online till late night even if i dont use social netwoking sites for more than 10 pm .. i have checked his facebook acouny many times and always found flirt chats with girls and when i askd he said they are just friends ... this is happening from the past 3 years. now about me- i get upset by all of this stuff and often cry.i've talked to him about this but he said i am sorry this wil not happen again but does the same just everyday. i even feel sad when hes out with his friends and such . i dont go out much and i always want to talk to him then y he doesnt...am i gone mad or somethinh like that or is it his fault and what sshould i do about it please help me out its depressing me plz.. sorry for being lengthy. and ya even when i am out with my friends i di talk to him all the time..and want him near me but hes just the opposite. and as i said that in the first year he wasnt serious so he even said bad things about me to.his friends like shes nothing for me and all still i loved him a lot from the start .and many of u wil say that this is infatuation or such things ... from my side its not and i know it and i am neither too small for it. i need help i am really getting mad.. i cannot even think of breaking up with him

First of all,

I think you should take into consideration how you feel about the situation. If you think he is cheating on you or you don't feel right in this relationship, I think you should get out of it before someone gets hurt. If you really want to still be in the relationship, but you can't take this much stress or anger, I think you and him should take a break to settle your differences before your resuming your relationship with each other.

ForeverDorks :)

i know that hes not cheating on me he do loves me as he said and as i feel but he keeps on doing the above mentioned thngs
i cant tell him for a break he'll be vrry hurt..and i dont think hes cheating on me at all i mean that as far as i know him he wont cheat me with some other grl...what to do