I have skin coming off my penis and and a red ring mark around the top of my penis i haven't had sex at all yet and I'm 24 and I also have some bruises I'm starting to freak out a bit can u help me out it's hard to explain should I send u a pic or something hope u can help me out 

Hey there it's hard to say eithout seeing it but could be trauma or an infection of some sort.  Do you masturbate and if so how do you do it? Do you use lube and if so what do you use.   What were you doing before your penis looked like this and where are the bruises.

you say you have never had s x. Does that include never having oral or anal sex too?

Yer I madterbate a lot lol and just use my hands or this toy it's a fake ass sometimes I use lube it's just strawberry lube u can get from Coles but I don't use live hardly anymore I just use my spit I wasn't doing anything I noticed it a few days ago it just came out of no where
And no I haven't done anal or oral yet so what do u think I really need some help and advice

Definitely could be trauma if you don't use lube much and you use toys. do you masturbate rough? do you clean your toy after each use ? Are you circumcised?

I do it Sofly and I'm circumcised

Hmmm still possible.. hard to say without seeing it. Is your penis painful or itchy and is it the glans (head) that's peeling or the shaft ?

Isn't itchy at all and it's The shaft

Hmmm maby try to not masturbate for a few days and see if anything changes. Also have you created an account on here?

That's my plan not to do that for a while and see and what's happens if I don't and it's still there and I don't have an account on here yet

Ok sounds good and accounts are nice because then you get notified if someone replies to your posts And stuff

And if it doesn't improve what is my next option and thanks for your help