My age is 32. One sex partner, my wife. Noticed today there is a red mark the shape of a C on the upper third, left side of my penis shaft. It does not itch or hurt. Could it be a yeast infection? A few years ago I had a yeat infection. The itch was unbearable. It was mostly a rash that spread. This is a thin line like a red marker would create. Any thoughts.Thanks, Bob Smith.

Redness on a man’s penis may be attributed to psoriasis, eczema, skin allergies, non-lubricated sex or masturbation, balanitis, or yeast and bacterial infections.  Improving the overall health of the penis is important, Vitamins A, B5, C, and D helping to eradicate genital bacteria, strengthen the immune system, and rejuvenate penis cells.  Gently massaging a penis cream (many health experts suggest Man 1 Man Oil) directly into the penis skin, a cream that contains the above vitamins, may lessen any redness.   The cream worked for me!  I hope you feel better soon.