Im 23 and have been sexually active for 7 years, i have been with my girlfriend for just over a year now. 6 months ago we she went on the pill and we stopped using condoms.

2 years ago i developed to small pimpl like spots, same colour as skin, on my (circumsised) penis, just around the rim of the head. They began as friction blisters, but I think this was down to masturbation technique. They have not changed since and do not hurt.

For the past month or so i noticed that my penis has developed a dry skin rash. This is mainly around the rim. It done not itch, but is a bit sore while masturbating, reciving oral and having sex.

When i inspected this rash for the first time i just had a shower but it reapeard again soon after. I left it for a few days and took another look. It was no worse, i decided to rub the dry skin of and it began to bleed, only slightly. this has happend on several occassions.

I decided to use a basic moisuriser to see if it would help with the problem, it did the sorness has almost gone and the flakey sash is clearing up.

Today i have noticed a small (1mm) pimple like spot on my shaft, it appears to be under the skin and the same colour as skin. It feels hard to touch but not rough.

Q: Are these small spots anything to worry about?
Q: How can i get rid of them?
Q: What is the flakey rash? [/img]

I have that and im 15, i mean i HAD them but now there gone... nothing that important i think

The bumps around the penis rim sound like a condition known as pearly penile papules, which are harmless bumps that form around the glans, almost like a string of pearls. They are not contagious, and they should not cause any severe symptoms, although they can become irritated due to friction. The dry skin and rash may be related to another matter, such as a yeast infection. Concerns about penis health are always best addressed by a doctor. In addition, you can improve the overall condition of your penis skin by using a penis health formula (health professionals recommend  Man 1 Man Oil) to keep the skin moisturized and well-nourished.

Best, Alex, PhD