I got my periods either Christmas Day (25th Of December ) or Boxing Day (26th of December ) 2012 ... My periods only go for 4 days but since I had sexual intercourse during my periods I had them for an extra day & a half ... I Had sexual intercourse on the 9th of January 2013 with a different guy then had sexual intercourse with the guy I had sex with during me periods on the 11th of January ... My Due Date is the 3/10/13 ... I'm stuck and need help please ?

Hi Guest,

Unfortunately in your case it could be either guy as the father.  You will need a DNA test to confirm actual father.

Hope this helps and Congratualtions

How long is your cycle? When was your January period expected?
If it was the typical 28-day cycle, then your period would have been expected 22/23 January. That would indicate ovulation 8/9 January, so sex on 11th Jan would not have been in a fertile time. However, if you ovulated 2/3 days later, 11th Jan would have been a fertile day also.
Have you discussed this with the potential fathers?