I really need help, I'm freaking out because I got diagnosed last year with major anxiety/panic disorder, major depression and borderline personality disorder I have attacks every single day. Lately the past 2 weeks or longer actually I've been feeling very nausea and weak. I have migraines and headaches every single day, lately I can't even lay down because I have to get back up to run to the bathroom because I feel that sick but I haven't thrown up yet it's just gagging for now basically. I'm getting spasms in my arms and shooting stabbing sharp pains that last a few seconds in my stomach some days it's a numbing dull pain in my stomach that lasts a few minutes usually about 5. Also my legs give way alot I feel so weak in my knees that I cannot even walk, I'm going to the bathroom every hour which is abnormal for me. I've been to the doctors and no testings were done she just saw I have anxiety and passed it off as that i really don't know if this is a contributing factor or something serious or different has anyone else has similar? I don't know what to believe with the doctor

You need to see a good therapist. They will figure out why you have all this anxiety and take it from there. You may need to get on an anti-anxiety med for awhile or change your diet around exercise more. They can teach you some relaxation techniques as well. Good Luck

Stay away from meds. It makes me mad that doctors will throw pills and hope for the best, and when those pills don't work they throw different ones at you. The only one i would ask for is probably ativan. That will stop it the anxiety disorder in its tracks.
But it becomes addictive because its highly effective. As soon as it wears off and you get another attack or any little thing that spooks you , you will be running towards them. Good luck.