Hi guys. People just can't believe that I didn't found any of magnesium supplements helpful in treating my anxiety disorder. But that is just the way it is. I wish that this magnesium helped me, but no. Maybe I was not using the proper magnesium supplement, but they are all pretty much same for me.

Anyway, maybe you can give me some advice. Maybe you know more than I do. Tell me, what are the best Magnesium Supplements for treating Anxiety disorder and panic attacks?

I wish that someone can recommend me something that is best, so I can hope that this will help me. 

Hey Stressed,

You can get some magnesium pills in any pharmacy in your city, that is how you usually use magnesium. Other than magnesium, vitamin B can help you a lot when struggling with anxiety and panic attacks. Also, if you are already using magnesium, you can use calcium with it as well, it is very good for treating anxiety. Vitamin D is also pretty much good for anxiety and the best thing, if you love fish as much as I do, would be omega 3 oils which are found in almost every fish. All together these are the best things to help you fight anxiety and panic attacks.

Hello you two. Stressed-OR-Depressed , I really hope that you are planing to take those pills with the consultation with your doctor, right? I know that magnesium can't make a damage to anyone, but still there are a lot of pills on the market where you can read that they are for this, and trust me they are not.

Anyway, since you told us that you haven't found any magnesium products helpful, tell me have you ever tried to use vitamin e, vitamin b? Green tea is also good for it. So if you can't find magnesium helpful, you should think about this...

Hello. Thank you. Please, mrs Sick and Tired, but I was reading your posts before and as far as I know you haven't found nothing helpful in treating your current problems. Please, don't get me wrong, but do you really think that I haven't tried to use more vitamin E or vitamin B? Of course that I did. And of course, I won't do anything without consulting my doctor or someone from the pharmacy store. I am not that silly since I am in this for too long.

But how about any other supplements? Maybe some pills or something like that? 

Hm, OK. Do I really need to say now that I am sorry for trying to help you? I am just saying what you can use, because as far as I can remember you haven't told us did you use any of those before or did you even know that something like this can be helpful for you.

Sure, you can find some pills but I am totally sure that they are not the same like some natural ways and natural cures.

Natural vitamins are my first option when it comes to treating anxiety and panic attacks. I don't have experience with any pills and I am sure that I won't use them in the future as well. 

I always tell people to consult with their doctors before taking any medications but magnesium pills cannot harm you in any way. The pharmacist will tell you about the proper dosage that you will need to follow so basically the only bad thing that could happen is that you overdose which isn't likely to happen unless you want to kill yourself, right?

So just go to the pharmacy and ask them for these magnesium pills, tell the pharmacist why you need these and he will tell you about the right dosage for you, no need to make a big deal about all this.

Vitamins, yes, but magnesium as a part of some foods or fruits or I don't know? I don't think so. If you want to use magnesium, you should only use it as pills because in that way you will benefit from it the most. Like the person who wrote above me, I agree that you don't have to talk to your doctor in order to start using magnesium but I do think that you need to ask the pharmacist about the proper dosage because you don't want to play with these things when you know that it might not be safe.

Why do you want to use magnesium to treat your anxiety and panic attacks anyway when there are bunch of other useful things that you can do? I mean, you don't even have to use any medications, supplements or I don't know what, you can simply change your lifestyle, make some new and healthy habits, you know, keep it all 100% natural. Start going to the gym, you have no idea what can gym do to you. I can guarantee that if you do as I say, you are going to feel a lot better, talk to me once you have tried this.