I can't handle this situation anymore! I don't know what to do and I can't talk to no one about this. I don't have so many good friends and my life forced me to move into another country (because of job, of course). I am dealing with panic disorders for a long time. I was able to cope with them but now it gets very hard to do so. Especially in the morning when I need to go to my job. I just want to know what can I do to ease morning anxiety in panic disorder? 

Help!

Ou, you are really in difficult situation. It is hard when you don't have anyone around you who can help you to focus on something else in the morning. Look, first advice that I can give you is to visit some doctor. You can find someone who is good, I am sure. There is no reason for you to be scared. 

Another thing that you can do is to try to understand your morning anxiety. For example, for your waking up alarm set your favorite song, that can stimulate you to dance. You will feel much better. Also, eat some healthy breakfast in the morning. 

Those are the small things but I am sure that they can be helpful . 

Nothing can change therapy and your doctor, physiologist or psychiatrist words. I am sure about this. All those things are OK, eat healthy, exercise, find something that you can do and something that can raise up your energy to high level. But those are just a few things that can help you be better for a while. They won't solve your problems. Tell me, for how long you are dealing with morning anxiety? And what about those panic disorders that you have? Is it something that you are coping for a long time or since you have moved to another country?

I don't have my favorite song as my morning alarm, but as soon as I get up from my bed I turn my favorite songs and I try to dance. But, I think that I don't have a will to do that, so I quit. Well, as soon as I find out that I need to move to another city, I started to feel weird. I was waking up during the night, but I didn't pay attention on that so much. Anyway, as soon as I moved I started to deal with panic attacks and disorders and than this morning anxiety become even worse. I would like to find a good expert in here, but since I am pretty new in this city, everything is new to me and I don't know who I should ask for advice :/

Do yourself a favor and go out in the city and explore a bit. Explore its natural parts, parks and hills, mountains maybe? Join a club, any kind of club, whatever you are good at or something that you want to be good at. That will bring you closer to some people and you might even make some friends. Anxiety is not something that is supposed to be fought in the morning, it is something that you have to deal with everyday and at any time. So what you need to do is to change your life a bit and things will get better, trust me.

I like to meditate in the morning. I started a few years back when I was having my own problems with anxiety and even though I have overcome my anxiety a few years ago as well, I still meditate every morning when I wake up. I think that this is something that helped me a lot with my anxiety and I think that it is definitely something that you should try. Don't expect much in the beginning, it might take some time for you to get used to meditating because it is definitely different than anything that you have tried to do so far.

You can go jogging in the morning if you can find time for it. Jogging in the morning can make your day so much better and it is likely to remove the anxiety completely from your day. If you can't do it in the morning, you can do it anytime during the day, whenever you are free, it is always going to be of help when fighting anxiety. Other than jogging, I think that there are some special teas which are used to fight anxiety, you can ask in the pharmacy about these teas and you can drink them in the morning.

I used to calm myself down in the morning with just a cup of coffee when I was struggling with anxiety two years ago. I would get up a bit earlier, got ready for work and I would sit down and drink my coffee in peace, without any rush. I realized that when I am not rushing to do anything, I felt so much better. So every morning I would take up to 15 minutes to drink my coffee and then I would go to work or whatever I had to do. You should try it, it really helped me out a lot.

Well, that's the hardest thing about anxiety, staying calm. Once you are managing to stay calm in tough situations, I believe that is the time that you overcome anxiety. I mean, every single one of us is anxious sometimes so we are somehow all suffering from anxiety in its milder form.

There are numerous of things that you can do in the morning in order to ease your anxiety, just like others recommended already and you need to pick which one suits you the best and which one is going to work. It is not a doubt that you will succeed in this, I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Hi there. What about your sleeping habits? Do you have good and quality sleep? If you don't have, this can be just one of the reasons for your morning anxiety. If you are not getting enough sleep you are going to feel very bad during  whole day and you will have problems with anxiety first thing in the morning. Panic disorder is something different. People will say - it is not a big deal. But it is something that you need to fight with it. Constantly. I think that you should definitely talk with psychiatrist about this, because he can help you ease your bad feelings caused by anxiety. You are in really difficult situation and you need to fight. Don't give up!

But most ppl are telling me to avoid caffeine