hey guys, im 18 years old and i deal with these attacks on a daily basis. ive been to the er a few times because i really didnt know what was going on with me. i try to find ways to deal with it. but i honestly dont know how. i dont feel like im normal. i feel so outta place. everyday it pretty much feels like im dying. it cost me so many problems, it interferes with everything. school,friendships,work ect.. i have so many physical problems, its crazy. i dont really eat any more im scared to go to sleep, feels like i cant breathe. racing heart, then it feels like it skips a beat. i honestly dont know what to do about this any more. i pray every night & everyday faithful. it feels like nothing is really working for me. any advice!! please help me :' (

Hello ziamondj! I read your post and it is a problem with young adults more common than you may think. I very recently replied to a young woman (starlightx) whose story almost mirrors yours, as well as highly resembles my own battle with panic attacks. It will be easier if you went and read my reply to her, because it says everything I would say to you as well. The post is called "Anxiety Ruining Life" by starlightx. If you still have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to post a reply or send me a private message, I will get back to you the next time I logg on! Wishing you well.....

i am in lustral tablets and i dont thing they help me  at oll i ben teckin then for 6 weeks bad stil i fel bad in may self  i just cant sleep and i t cray i dont eat nothing i geting angery oll the time whith may self and araund me oll the time