we did it three times that way...he would pull out, finish on the outside and then go back in...

soooo what are the chances of pregnancy? has this happened to anyone else?

Just wanting to know. thanks in advance.

pullin out is not the best,its not a method of practisin a safe sex,its good 2 practise a safe sex for so many reasons,usin a birth control or condom are not safe though but better than not protectin urself at all.my frend got pregnant from her guy pullin out,the guy complains that he doesnt like Condom & my frend was scared of pills coz she says everythin has a side effect so they kept doin it dat way till she got pregnant,she had no other choice but to kick the baby out Coz she wasnt ready to av any baby yet.abortion is not the best solution & i wont support it in my life so pls always tell ur man to use CONDOM.

Uh, if you didn't use any form of birth control then theres a very good chance you could get pregnant. "Pulling out" doesn't do anything.

yup you are more likely to get pregnant without the use of protection. So the "Pulling Out" method won't work since there is Pre-Cum and you said he finish on the outside and went back in so that in crease the chance of pregnancy more. (sorry i just realize the thread is old :/ )