Okay I have a question I'm only a teenager and me and my boyfriend you know sorta got it on...and if I give him a blowjob before he stuck it in me is there a possibility I could become pregnant from that....he said he didn't cum or precum that he knows of but I looked up that there is a possibility I could become pregnant even if there is precum is that true?...because I gave him 4 blowjobs and he came with those 4 but not with the 5th one and I salivated his penis before we had unprotected sex and would he still have any cum on his penis after I gave him a blowjob before we had sex? I'm soooooo scared please please please respond asap!!!!

There is always a possibility of getting pregnant from unprotected sex. That's why it's important to use a condom.

How often are you guys having sex?

We only have once that's all...but It was only that once and we swore to do it with a condom but we didn't then because it just happened all of a sudden...but he told me he didn't precum or cum in me and he had a grip on his penis...he didn't go all the way in either is what he said

Even if you don't get pregnant this time. Just remember that as long as the penis goes in, you are taking a risk.

So always used a condom or else you may regret it someday.

But could I get pregnant if he didn't cum in me?

Yes. There's always a chance.

Especially if you had given him 4 bjs. Why did you do so many? You guys do anything else?

Yeah we made out and u know do what relationship people do...but I mean if I am supposed to start me period on Wednesday...and we had sex on Sunday...would I be in fertile? Especially if I started to bleed a lot

Everything that you have mentioned only reduces the change of pregnancy, but there is still always a possibility no matter what. The best protection for it if using a condom or birth control.

But I wish my girl were more like you cuz she doesn't like giving bj.

So more than likely I'm not pregnant?

I'm sorry dude bout ur girl...

You won't know unless you miss your period.

Okay thanks for the help!

Tell ur girl it's not that bad to give bjs

Health Guru
What she did wouldn't reduce the chance of pregnancy at all because as njoynlife said you can't clean the inside his urethra and any sperm left in there would get squeezed out during intercourse. The chances of pregnancy will be high from any kind of unprotected sex. If you don't want to become pregnant then use some kind of proper birth control.

But he told me he didn't cum or precum...he had a grip around his penis and not to be weird but his hand is bout the size of his penis so only like 1 inch went in...so can I get pregnant from that after I took a shower a hour later and bleed a bunch...would I be in fertile since I am supposed to start my period this Wednesday and we had sex on Sunday?

Health Guru
Doesn't matter how far it goes in or how tight he grips his penis if you have given him a blow job before and if cum there would still be sperm present in his urethra, a guy can't say for sure that he never precum as he wouldn't get any sensation if he did like when he was to cum.
Taking a shower would make no difference because if any sperm had of got into your vagina and I'm guessing you would of been wet they would of been able to of swum further up.
As for if your would of been at your fertile point depends if your period is going to be on time as there is always a chance that can be delayed so if you want to be safe always use protection.

So I could be pregnant?