Please help!!!

I'm very young and I am not ready to have a baby.

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex May 1st. He urinated right before hand and came nowhere near orgasming before pulling out. He felt the tiniest bit of pre-cum drip in. Could I be pregnant??? How possible is it??

I am extremely scared and don't know how to tell my parents or anyone for that matter

I have been having cramps that feel like the cramps I get before my period. And I am due to have my period right around now. Could the cramps be from that and I'm not pregnant? 

hey dont worry precum have very little chance of getting pregnancy and may be that cramps are because of your period due hope for the best dont worry

Precum certainly can cause pregnancy, but it seems you may well have not had sex in a fertile period.

1. How old are you?
  2. When did your last period start?
  3. How long is your cycle?
  4. If you are not prepared to have a baby, why did you have unprotected sex? Anytime you have sex there is the risk of pregnancy.
  5. So when have you had sex since your last period?

The cramps could be because of an approaching period. You are certainly not likely to be pregnant yet; it takes several days for that to happen.

I am fourteen and I am due for my period around now. I was looking online and I think I may have a UTI. I have most of the symptoms for that. Should I go to the doctors? I'm scared that they would find out I'm pregnant, even though I think I'm not.

Well, you haven't answered all my questions. However, I don't think you can be pregnant now, even if you were to get pregnant from your sexual intercourse. So I don't think the doctors would find out yet.

You don't mention the symptoms, but it could be that you have cystitis from your sexual encounter. That is easily treated, but you should see your doctor about it, especially if it is your first time. Where do you live?

Why did you start sex now, especially without protection? It is always best to wait for marriage anyway.