i want to use birth control pills but i am scared to, for the simply fact that a close teacher of mine became my friend n confessed to me that she was taking birth control pills for 14 years n at ne point she stopped taking them, and is now havin a difficult time getting preganant. i want to get on the pills but i dnt want this to happen to me.... can birth control pills do this to me?

Depending on the girl, when you are ready to have a baby and go off of birth control pills, it may take a while for the pills to get out of your system. However, it is not permenant...and it isn't always the same amount of time as everyone else. If you are sexually active, I would strongly suggest you get on the pill, you don't want to have a baby if you're not ready for one.

thank you for your help... i dont want to get on the pills really but both ma parents n boyfriend are suggesting i do it.... ill see wat i do, im goin to have to do alot of researh on it im really concern

If you're worried about forgetting to take them, there's also the nuvaring and the shot...I take pills so I don't really know a lot about the shot or nuvaring, but you can research it if you would rather use them.

SOME people already cannot get pregnant very easily, and they do not find out until they try to have a baby.

ALL the pill does is STOP you from releasing an egg, this is not dangerous at all.