Whenever I run in the rain I have this annoying fits of sneezing! I don’t know how to get rid of that because it’s so irritating. It’s not like I’m catching a flu, but I just keep on sneezing for almost half ad hour after the training. Maybe it’s because I don’t cover my head while I’m running. Is there something I can do to stop this nuisance?

For starters, start wearing a waterproof jacket and covering your head. I don’t know what can be the reason for such an unpleasant and unusual habit. It’s almost like conditioning reflex.  Maybe you just have to put up with it if you can’t solve it. But, if I were you, I’d go to my doctor and ask to be tested to certain allergens, because maybe there’s something that you’re allergic to and that activates after running in the rain. Maybe, your feet also get wet because of the inappropriate shoes. I really don’t know what else to suggest you, because I’ve never heard of something like that. I hope you’ll find solution to your problem.

i wanted to suggest the same - maybe you're allergic to something..

I think it's just normal reaction to cold and wet weather.
I always sneeze when it's cold, even if I'm not on the run. ;)