pls help me,my period is iregular n i want to get pregnant can i b usin moringa seed to corect it n wil it help to produce ovulation.

My periods were irregular and I started taking birth control I don't remember the name sorry. but I started a normal cycle and when i did I skipped one day and had unprotected sex with my bf then I got pregnant so try taking a birth control that will help regulate your cycle and then skip one or two days and then have sex it is likely that you are ovulating. good luck

Please do not use Moringa while trying to get PG . I read that it has abortion possibility. Ask your Dr. After the baby has set u can use it . Great for milk production . Great for the sperm . But not to conceive. Just remember in 3rd world country's it purify water so they can drink

Use moringa fruits and leaves in recipes. It helps in this condition

How many months you are taking birth control before you skipped?

I think from what i read the treeroot is what makes you "abort". Their are seeds, leaves,powder. Keep investigating and reading. I heard theirs a high chance of having twins.

It is the stupidest things ever heard. From experience and words and advice of elders and ancestors for generations, muringa tree parts such as leaves,flower,seed, drumstick, etc are given minimum of 3 to 4 days per week every month for the newly wed couples. It is also a vaiyagra which makes the couple relationship intact. Even there is a Tamil movie which was taken based on that and lot of mems and teasers for this. This is the best medicine for infertility. A must for people planning for baby.