Okay. Well...I have been trying to get pregnant for about 3 years now, and nothing. I have EXTREMELY irregular periods and sometimes absent periods. I have had every test known to man done and nothing seems to be wrong. My hormones are textbook and so are my ultra-sounds. They recently put me on BC to see if it would help to clear up the mess. But I was wondering...if I have nothing physically wrong with me, then why am I not pregnant yet? It is also putting a rather significant strain on my husband and I. I just don't see how it is fair that people get pregnant every day that have abortions and such, but my husband and I can't. I know that sounds rather selfish and demeaning, and sorry if I offended anyone, but thats how I feel. Either way, I was just wondering if anyone has any tips, or even if anyone is going through the same thing? Thanks Alot.
Abbalissa

ps......everyone in my family and in his family are EXTREMELY fertile.

Hi, this month marks three years for me also, I have been going through the exact same thing as you, have had all the testing and nothing. I am going back to the Dr. in 2 weeks, to figure out what to do next. hope everything works out. Mandi

Hi there, Im 28 and I know exactly what ur going through!! Ive been trying to get prenant for 2 years now and not ahving any luck as my periods are very irregular, the doc has told me i may have a blocked tube. I also have brown discharge nearly everyday... so i am very confused with whats happening...ioh and not forgetting...everyone else around me is getting pregnant including both my sister in laws they fell pregnant woithout even wanting to!!! We want a baby so bad that we both take it our on eachother, i think its more me than him, he is very supportive too, he always tells me that he is more than happy with me and wouldnt mind if it was that way forever...that way we can enjoy as many holidays we like...lol sweet!

Just be strong together, remember you both have eachother thats the most important thing here... i wish you all the best, its u want to chat more do email me on _[removed]_

If anyone has the same problems as me plz do contact me on the email add above - any tips on finding out when i might be ovulate or anyother tips plz let me know!

It took me 3 yrs to get pregnant too. I had cysts on my ovaries and a slight case of endometriosis. Had all kinds of tests too. Even with the problems I had my doctor told me they were not severe enough for me to not get pregnant. Last test was for my husband to be tested (his sperm count). It turned out he had a very low sperm count. Has your husband been tested, because that could be the problem. I now have 2 beautiful children. Want another and have been trying for 5 yrs now. May not happen again, but hope so.

I Know exactly what you are going through, me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for about three years as well, It is a very trying and difficult time. I have gone through every emotion possible. I try to look on the bright side of things. some days are good some are not. I have had all my hormonal testing done and everything was good. I tried the pillow thing after sex. the robitussin thing to thin cervical moucus, and now I am trying the clear plan fertility monitor. so far so good It has been so helpful in tracking my ovulation days, and I find out in two weeks if I'm prego . I hope To God I am , I don't know if I can handle another neg. 8-|

Take heart ladies, and by that I mean because I seriously understand what you are going through. It took me 5 years to get pregnant again after miscarrying when a Drunk Driver hit me in 2001. When I finally "gave up" and stopped stressing about it, it happened. I have periods that were so irregular, it took me 16 months to have a period at all. Mostly it was because I have Graves' Disease, but also I had a tumor that was growing inside one of my ovaries. I had that removed this weekend, I was 12 weeks 5 days pregnant, and I am still pregnant (I only have the best care of doctors and God above to thank) and I am 13 weeks 2 days now.

I have been trying to get pregnant for sometime now and no luck. I've also have been on my period for about a month and half maybe longer it seems. My husband keeps telling me not to stress or to worry its hard. I feel broken or defective or something. I can't stand to see how many people who get pregnant and don't give a damn about their kids or abuse their gifts from heaven. I'm strongly against abortion and feel the one who are having it done should be killed themselves. I want a child more anything in this world but no luck. I feel like I did something to make GOD hate me or something. I've already had one ovary removed because of a cyst, plus an irregular period. MAN CAN I GET A FREAKING BREAK HERE. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.... If your going thru the same thing you can reach me at _[removed]_ or _[removed]_ would love to here someone elses point of view

Hi, Have been through the same thing. We are considered "unexplained infertility". It is so frustrating but we do have a child now and we are trying again for another. I felt the same things you felt and still do. There is hope out there and depending on what you are willing to do and put your body through, it can definitely happen. Good luck.

I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM I HAVE A 8 YRS OLD SINCE I HAVE HAD MY DAUGHTER I HAVE HAD A IRREGULAR PERIOD.I WILL SOON BE 30 YRS OLD AND I HAVE BEE TRYING FOR 2 YRS TO HAVE A BABY WITH NY NOW HUSBAND WITH NO LUCK HE HAS BEEN TESTED I HAVE BEEN THROUGH EVERY TEST POSSIBLE WITH NO LUCK IF ANY ONE HAS ANY ADVICE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT _[removed]_

Hi i havent been trying as long as you, but i can understand how fustrating it is. Icame off the pill a yr and half ago and havent had a period since. Really wanting to become pregnant, been to the doctors he says its nateral its just a long emotional waiting game.

i had a miscarriage and my cycles became very long and I could not get pregnant. Our Ob put me on progesterone pills, and I got pregnant that same month. You need lots of progesterone to get pregnant, and you also to need to know when you are ovulating. Go to your doctor and ask about this. Good luck!

i felt the same way, people that don't want kids continue to have them an kill them, then we who want kids an cherish them cant have them i've been trying for 3 years to an its very fustrating. but i cant wait, i tried to not think about it so, it can just come,but i want one so bad i can feel it lol lol

Just to let you know you should not try longer then a year on your own go to your doctor and if they just say keep on trying then go to someone else, because they obviously do not care about your feelings. My husband and I have been trying for a year and we have an appointment this Thursday to see an OBGYN to see how come it is taking so long, I can only imagine how much it must suck having to try for three years and be unsuccessful. But you should go to the OBGYN and get on fertility drugs and then if that does not work then think about adopting.

I also have been trying for almost 3 years. My cycle is so out of whack. I'm going to the dr.s again this month. What tests should I ask her to perform? About 6 months ago she said nothing seemed to be wrong and that I would be pregnant by summer. I want to pull out all the stops. What tests should I get done? Will they do more than one test at a time? If anyone has any info on these things or just wants to chat. My email is
My name is Jen I'm from Ohio. I'm 23 years old.
Thanks =)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

hi dear,

I know what a women feels when the thing is realted to being a mother. But something is really not in your hands when your destiny want only then you will have a child. That is why people says that every thing is your destiny. I pray to GOD that soon you will give us a good news.