Im 23 years old. Ive never been pregnant. I started getting irregular periods after I stop taking birth control.. (Which was the shot).. My boyfriend and I have been together for 8 years and not once have I gotten pregnant. All my friends can get pregnant with no problem but I can't. I just feel like I should give up because it seems like i will never get pregnant.. What should i do??

I was also on depo when i was younger and i had regular periods before and then as well after mine became irregular as well i am now on a 22 day cycle and a 12 day luten fase ( sorry about my spelling.) my BF and i are als trying to conceve as well. Dont give up. if you have an andriod phone  try to use my period traker and mydays x they are very close with in  1 day for me.and it will adjust it's self according to what you put in so put in last month and it should adjust it's self as long as you have 2 periods to put in it can make a guess as to how long inbetween give it about 2 months of info and keep tracking your info :). try that if that doesnt help you. on amazon you can find ovulation testers for really inexpensive. try that. the last resort you may have to go with you BF to the doctor it may not be you it may be him. all kinds of things can make his sperm count really low I.E. drugs, booze... im not saying he is doing any of that but it does help to not drink or anything. go to your walgreens or cvs and get folic acid it will help as well considering we are both of child bearing age :). hope this helps you a little. and good luck dont stress to much

Hi I am 20 years old and just got married six months ago. My husband and I have been together for four years. We always wanted children even though I told him I think I am unable to have children he suggested we try to conceive. I have always had irregular periods since I started when I was sixteen. I was on an IUD for two years getting it taking out last September. I started taking the pill but not everyday trying to increase our chances. In November I just stopped taking them all together, yet we still are not pregnant. What can I do? I have taken the ovulation test but each time I take them the hormone is not detected. Does this mean I am not ovulating?