What effects occurs of eating morning seeds? Actually we soaked ground seeds in water, filtered and drank it. Someone told me that in case they are treated with fungicides we should not use them.

I have no such experience but I have heard that morning glory seeds effect people in the way “trips” from LSD does. They became paranoid. Anyway there were reports that some distributors were using chemicals to increase shelf life. I don’t think that you should bee eat that.

I don't care if they increase shelf life with chemicals, it seems very doubtful as the seeds last for 2 years anyway! Morning Glory seeds RULE. There is no paranoia or any of that c**p unless you have a bad trip on a very high dose, which could happen with any drug. They do cause nausea and vomiting, but most experienced psychedelic explorers (crazy dope fiends as the totalitarian government would probably describe us) are used to that. Anyway, we prefer Magic Mushrooms, which are more spiritual and usually don't cause any nausea or bad effects. Never in my many experiences anyway.

Morning Glories are Fantastic !

I have no idea why so many people report negative experiences with them. I haven't tripped since high school, that is - until yesterday. I was craving a trip, but as it is these days acid is hard to get. I thought doing MG's would be a nice little 'high' for the day, to hang out and watch TV. So, I bought 15 grams in 3 5g packets. I washed them in soapy water, because manufacturers *do* treat them with mercury, and ground them up to a powder in a coffee grinder. I emptied out an iced tea, and mixed the seed powder with cold water, and shook the bottle. I let it sit for about 15 minutes, shaking them up from time to time to time. The water gets brown and mucky - but to my surprise, had very little if no taste at all, it wasnt the least bit painful whatsoever. I figured Id be lucky to get a buzz. An hour and a half later I was all out tripping balls - no nausea, no puking, nothing at all but a great trip. If you plan to do MG's, dont underestimate them - prepare for a trip. The 15 grams was like doing a full hit of acid - brought back some crazy memories from high school. Wow...amazing they havent tried to ban these yet.

totally agreed man.. I did them last night and had one of the best and craziest trips of my life, as well as introspective.

Lol I did a very low dose yesterday ~ 50 seeds and it was a great experience. Slept for 13 hours last night though. lol

When i experienced with morning glory seeds the first time, i took 150 seeds. to prepare them, i boiled them for about 30 secs, then grinded them down in a pepper grinder. next, i drank it down with some vodka. after about 40 minutes, the effects started happening.. First, my lips went numb. lol, next, my whole body felt fuzzy, and felt sooo good to touch my body. ;-) Then, i started to see lights and shadows on the ceiling flashing. the lights were yellow, then would turn blue and fade into a shadow, then repeat themselves. lol. however, later on, i did start to feel like i was goin to throw up. But when i ate a sandwich, my stomach pains went away, and i laid down on tha bed. (which felt SOOOooo AMAZING!!!!).. lol.. when i woke up in tha morning and walked outside, the light oustide was sooo bright, and i had to close my eyes for a little bit.. All together, it was a good trip that i would do again..

Although, it is WAY better to just take Hawaiian Baby Rose Seeds, cause you only have to take around 10 to get a extreme trip.. my visuals on them were way better than morning glory seeds.. I had a better body feel, and I saw a shadow figure of a man with a hood on staring at me in the corner. Then when i looked at my chihuahua, it turned into a cat, then had eight legs coming from its body... THESE SEEDS ARE WAYY WAYY BETTER.. :-) Give them a shot next.

Admittedly my experience was a while ago, and the seeds my boyfriend got may have been heavily coated with a fungicide, but I can tell you, it wasn't pretty. After incredible stomach pains, I actually had a convulsion and a small stroke--evidently what happens before you die from poison. If you do them, please know if they've been treated with something and try to buy ones that aren't.

the seeds are treated with herien which can be removed by soaking them in hot water for 45 minusts and then you put them in a strainer run der hot water grind up like 10 grams put in water and have a good time

i tried this yesterday with a couple friends. i counted out 250 seeds n left them in soapy water for like 25 mins then took them out and dried them then ground them in a coffee grinder. it was ok i'd have to say the high point on this was like the come down on acid

Just a few minutes ago a boiled about 180 seeds for, oh say about a minute. I drained the seeds into a colinder* (thing for noodles and such to drain). Soon i grounded up the seeds as best i could in a small coffee grinder. Mixed with a bit of George Dickel Whisky and Coke it didn't taste too bad, except for the weird texture difference. Now I sit here in waiting hoping that something will happen. ?
My expectations are somewhat high as this is something I've wanted to do for some time now. And as an lsd enthusiast I hope this works, its way easier to find. %-)

uhhhh how do you get 5g packets i only found 500mg

I work in a garden shop and I just scored just under 100g. Tonight is my first time trying it so we will see if it does anything I'm starting w/ 100 seeds. They come in larger packets (5g) around 3 dollars (usually a mix)

I hope this gets through to most search engines because i would like people to know what morning glory is REALLY like, or at least what happened to me. my boyfriend and i decided to take the "morning glory trip" so we very carefully and thoroughly researched it. Many people said it was a lot like an LSD trip or magic mushrooms. We had never taken LSD but we decided this would be a safer (and cheaper) way to get a little trip. The first time, my boyfriend followed EVERY step correctly. Washed the seeds, ground them up, mixed them with alcohol, let it soak; the whole "shebang". we each took the equivilent of about 100 seeds. after hours and hours, nothing happened. a few days later we were researching it more and found that the chlorine in tap water kills the LSA in the seeds, and you are supposed to wash the seeds with distilled water (you HAVE to wash them because they are treated with a chemical containing mercury to extend their shelf life). We went out and bought a gallon of spring water and tried it again. this time, we just mixed the powder (of grinded seeds) with the distilled water and drank it. we added some White Grape Smirnoff because we heard you are supposed to drink it with alcohol. Getting it down was awful. The taste wasn't too bad, more so the taste of the vodka. We simply ignored what people said that if you mixed it with water, it makes you nauseated; for those same people had "the trip of their lives". We took about 5 tums each so we wouldnt get stomach pains. I consumed about 150 seeds while my boyfriend had about 250 (i didnt want to have a crazy trip because i had a mad experience with mushrooms). We sat and watched TV for a while and just waited for what we thought was going to be a good time. after a few hours we had pretty bad stomach aches. We werent too concerned however because to us, this was a sign that our trip was coming.. we werent so lucky. Soon after, i couldn't help but puke. I still kept a positive outlook though. I heard so many tories of how people puked and still tripped. about 3 and a half hours after taking the seeds we both just laid on the couch with the worst stomach aches of our lives. The most I experienced of a "trip" was my body feeling relaxed and as if i took a hit of ganja. That however was NOT worth the stomach ache. We went to sonic to get some food to calm our stomach and my boyfriend said he saw the menu move a little bit. He also agreed that was NOT worth the stomach ache. Therefore, I advise you to NOT spend the money on these seeds (being late in season, i ended up spending $17 on the seeds). For that money, if you really want to trip, spend a little extra and get mushrooms.

me and my little 17 year old brother just ingested 195 seeds each about 4 and a half hours ago and nothing happened!!! we took em out, soaked em, then just put em in our mouths and grinded away! lol, anyway, i think acid would be better, or hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. if not then try kratam or kava kava.