me and my husband are trying to get pregnant but i cant seem to get pregnant and i was wondering if anyone knew if it could be because of the adderall he is taking, i need to know if it could be why im not getting pregnant if anyone knows anything about adderall it would really help me out thanx

I dont know how long you have been trying, but for some it can take anywhere from 2 months to a year or so to become pregnant..If pregancy doesnt occure in a year you may want to see your obgyn, she may be able to provide testing and offer meds that can increase your chances........

I tried to get pregnant for 8 months while taking adderall and never could conceive. I decided to stop taking it and ended up pregnant that month. I told a friend of mine who took it as well and was having trouble conceiving. Same thing for her...she was pregnant the first month. It's weird because I know people who got pregnant while taking adderall (some of them not even trying to get pg). But I say, if you are having any trouble conceiving while on adderall...stop taking it.

As far as whether your husband taking adderall could keep you from getting pregnant, I have no idea. Sorry.

this info was very useful for me... thanks!

when my husband and i tried for our first child, we got pregnant within 2 months. and now that we are trying for baby #2, it hasn't happened yet. we have been trying for 7 months now and he has been on adderall for 8 months recommended by his doctor. i really think adderall has something to do with it!!

:-(