My girlfriend and I are both in separate colleges (about 8 hours away from each other  and when I went back to visit her on October 13th and October 14th. We had protected sex about 6 or 7 times over the course of those two days and she is on birth control. When we had sex it was when she took the sugar pills instead of the actual birth control pills because she was going to be on her period soon. When we had sex the condoms we used never broke and I always pulled out right before I reached the orgasm. Now after a while she said one of her breasts started to hurt occasionally and that she is sick today (November 5th, 2011)(I don't know if this is morning sickness or not). She said she also wakes up after naps sometimes and feels nauseated. I feel like she is over thinking it because we were very careful while having sex. 

Hi Four,

Did she have her period?

She is protected, even on the sugar pills.  The sugar pills serve as a reminder for her to take her pill, that's all.  She is at lowest fertility while she is on them and it is unlikely she'd get pregnant.

Hello medic-dan

She is supposed to be getting her period this week. I also heard from talking to people that being anxious about getting your period pushes it back so it might come later and not as fully as it should. Thank you she has been on birth control since about the middle of June of this year and she is really good about taking her pill at about the same time everyday. Thank you for your help I really appreciate it!