Hi, I'm so confused, I'm so attracted to a younger guy who is 24 and I'm 31. I resisted at first but now I just want him badly. He has a gfriend and I dont have anyone but he's so persistent and he tells me all the right things I want to hear from a man, telling me I'm sexy and that he loves my body and most of all he's straightforward about what he wants. Recently he told me that he likes me and wants me bad and he is so jealous if other man comes near me but theres nothing he can do since he thinks I have a bfriend. What should I do? Please help me!

He hasn't told you he loved you ? He just telling you all the right things so he can get in your pants ! Plus he haves a gf ! You can tell he's not a good man because he's cheating on his gf with you ! Be smart about this. If he break up with his gf for you. Your going to be in the same spot his gf was in! Cheating on you with another women.

There is no age in between love..So donthesitate..tell him that ulove him very much..hope he will respond a positive answer.. :D

Cheers..

Hi mc, I was so ready to tell ya GO FOR IT!! I had a fling with a younger guy for an entire summer, it was amazing! Then you said he had a girlfriend...oh sweety, a fling with a younger guy can do awesome things for you, being the other woman just make you feel like SH*T about you and eventually him. Have enough respect for another woman, (cuz we're all sisters is this life) and enough for yourself to tell him that you won't be his side dish, cuz your a full course meal baby! Don't do it, sex last a moment, the feeling of being used will eat at you for a long time. Good luck, hope this helped you do the right thing.

Thanks guys, now I know what to do. If he was single I would go for it but as blonde says respect another woman, thata what I'm gonna do. Thank u so much!

It's not just about respecting the other woman, you are respecting yourself by not being fooled by a cheating man. He sounds awful :-(