I am a nurse and you should all know that every women's body is different. With that being said, Implantation can occur at different times. That is just common sense

Shame on you for your comment! You dont have to like it neither agree.

What an as$ hole! What century are you living in! This is the 1920s you don't have to be married to have a child. Give me a break. Judgmental di*khole

You can't get pregnant before you ovulate, you can have sex and the sperm be waiting for the egg when ovulation occurs but that would be getting pregnant on ovulation day, not before. An egg has to be released to get pregnant, if O hasn't happened yet then you can't get pregnant.

Hey ...so were you pregnant the second time?

same here today.cant understand what is happening

Actually your not only rude your wrong! I had a timed iui which means that I knew the second I ovulated and was Insaminated with soerm that day. I implanted 3 days later has positive beta 5 days past ovulation so shut up we're all hopeful your just negative and so bitter go away

at any point how do you think you couldnt get pregnant in the shower????? probably shouldnt have children if you still think presence of hot water is birth control... fun fact for you since you seem quite daft you can get pregnant in a hot tub also

Hi, Im on the same trend with you, did you get a bfp?

That guest can't even spell correctly yet she thinks she knows the differentiation in various women's bodies. Not every womans body works the same. Take a spelling class before you talk gynecology. You don't even know the difference between to and too. Get real.

Good reply, well said, people are cruel and nasty

I thinlk i just experianced the same thing. I just ovulated 4 days ago and just experianced implantation bleeding . a darkish brown colour . so just maybe.

Hi I am sorry but, I am having the same issues. I am on 3dpo and have been spotting for 7 days now. Was your pregnancy really? Please let me know.

I have similar situation. My dh and I have been ttc for a year now. We were just put on clomid this month. I stopped my period on April 27th and ovulated on may 5th. I use opk. I spotted when ovulating then stopped and 2 dpo started spotting again. My cycle has always been off. I have had blood work done and ultra sounds in November last year and counts were good and nothing was wrong. Could I still get pregnant this month. I tested today and it was negative but I know it’s only been 3 dpo. We’ve been trying for awhile so I don’t want to get my hopes up. Has anyone gotten pregnant where this has happened?

I love how these women get on these sites and try to preach they know EVERYONE'S body just because some "average" that was given to put in the books. I got my first positive pregnancy test with my last baby at 8DPO, which means that it is ABSOLUTELY "scientifically possible" to implant earlier. You people who believe that should do more reading because you don't know everything...you obviously barely get the half of it. EVERY body is different and EVERY cycle and system works differently. They also, recently, did new tests...ACTUAL TESTS...on women. The earlier the woman implanted, the lower their chance of miscarriage. Those who implanted at 12-14 days...87% of them miscarried. Those who implanted 3-6 days, virtually had perfect pregnancies with completely healthy babies. So yes, I agree....so much for "false information" lol. Incompetent people...lemme tell ya.