I was told by my doctor that I have a thick uterus lining. I started my period a week early. It lasted only 3 1/2 days, but was about the same flow as usual. Could this be implatation bleeding?

I had the same experience. My period was around 4-5 days early. The blood was of a fresh red colour and it lasted for 2 days and one night only (as if a tap had been turned on and off!). Like you, I too am confused and hoping that it might be implantation bleding. I am too scared to go to the doctor and hear the words that i am not pregnant yet another time. Could somebody please shed some light on this dilemma

I'm having the same experance now. How did you guys make out? Prego or not??

I'm experiencing the same as you all have described at this time. I would be interested to know the outcome please. Even if it is good or bad news! Was a pregnancy test taken and when???

I'm in the same boat. I got my period about a week early this month and it lasted 3 days at most. I could not use tampons because the flow was too light, but it was too heavy to be called spotting. I normaly have periods that last 6-7 days and a heavy-moderate flow. I have had other symptoms as well. I took a HPT today (about a week after my wonky period ended) and it was neg. I guess only time will tell. I wish people would come back and tell what the outcome of their symptoms were once in a while.

I had the same problem, I had an early discharge that I thought was implantion bleeding. It lasted only 3 days and it was about a week earlier than my period, i am trying to get pregnant and though that it was implantion bleeding, I took a pregnancy test after the bleeding stoped and it came back negative, with problems like this, i am having a hard time knowning when im ovulating. :-(

I am in the same boat as well except I have not had my period it is due on the 15th. Anybody find anything out yet?

I am also going through that right now. I had spotting on DPO 8 and 9 and then on DPO 10, I had somewhat heavy, dark purple bleeding that went away the next day. This was about 4 days before my period was expected. Out of curiousity, I took an HPT the next night (and the following morning). Both came out faintly positive. I am now waiting on the results of the blood test. I don't know if anyone else is charting or not but my BBT dropped for those days of spotting/bleeding and then began to come back up and is now higher than it has ever been. So, I don't know. We'll see. Whatever happened with you all?

I had this too I am not pregnant it was just a light period. It was thicker then normal also. But I am taking Clomid so my experience may differ a bit from yours.

the same thing is happening to me, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex about over a month ago and than i got my period after not having it for 6 months(its normal for me) i started bleeding just like it was my period it started a really dark red it lasted 6 days than about a week later it looked almost as if i had my period again? but it was just like some spotting and brown dishcharge that lasted about a week and now its completely gone i have a daughter and this never happened with her but can anyone tell me if i could possibly be pregnant or not

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one going through this!! I have a 30 day cycle, I started cramping about 2dpo (Feb 13th 08') and my "period" came today the 21st it's just like a normal period but it started out of no where. I shouldn't start until the 26th, and If my period is ever off, it's late, not early. Also I would spot then start but this time it started strong, which is strange. I don't think it's implantation in my case because it's so strong, I was just wondering if anyone experienced implantation, that was more like a normal period than actual implantation?? I took a pregnancy test also today which was negative, not that it would make much sense to be a positive..but I just wanted to see for sanity reasons. haha
ALSO.....
I don't know if this will help or if anyone has ever gone through this, but last month my period started on 27th which should of started the 24th, and it lasted for about 6 days, which is kind of long, (mine usually last about 3 or 4 days and 5 at the most) and my boobs started to hurt about the 14th of Jan, and haven't stopped since. I also had a light period in January, with some passing of gray/white/red clots the gray was about 2 inches long...TMI sorry lol I don't have insurance until another couple months so I can't go to the doctor, ughhh...I just need to vent lol sorry!

Also the lady that wrote before me, you should be able to test in two days after you first started bleeding (if you thought it was implantation) you may have enough HCG, but for more accurate results you probably will want to wait about 4 or 5 days. That's just my opinion, however I know how agonizing it can be to wait 4 or 5 days.. Good Luck with everything!!!!!! :D

? I've read everyone's story hoping to learn more about what's going on with me but im still lost. So what happened, because I've had pregnancy symptoms for almost 3 weeks. Then af came 4 days early and like everyone else that never happens to me. On top of that it isn't like a normal period, but its not like the spotting that I've heard being described every where else. I've taken so many tests because this wouldn't be my 1st, 2nd, or 3rd pregnancy. I have two kids but I've also had 2 1st trimester miscarriages. I know something isn't right. I even went to the ER before I started bleeding because of the nausea and dizziness. All tests have been negative. My period isnt supposed to be here until tomorrow so I will make sure I update this for anybody who comes after me.

to the girl who is on Clomid, my sister was put on this after trying for 2 years, and within a month or two she was pregnant! brilliant stuff. GOOD LUCK!

Did anyone in this thread actually end up pregnant?

Yes please do let us know

did anyone in this thread get pregnant

u ppl should come back and update