I normally take my pill at night and 3 days in a row last week I forgot and took them about 12 hours late (in the morning).
I'm 5 days away from my last real pill and I'm feeling nauseous and a little achy.
I'm probably just over thinking it but I'm worried that IF I am pregnant, could taking the rest of the pack harm the baby? WHat should I do?

Hi Hon: I can virtually guarantee that you wont be pregnant from just being 12 hours late with one. The BCP is formulated to release a certain amount of mixutre of hormones each day. And it keeps the egg from being fertilized. You would have to miss several days for there to be any real need to worry. Each day that goes by slightly increases your odds of becoming pregnant. But since yours wasn't a day, you will be fine.

The pill, just stops the egg from being fertilized. It CAN have consequences to an unborn, if taken deliberately when the baby starts developing more. But that isn't your case. So just relax and your period will be here sooner than later!! OK? Good luck hon, and if antyhing else comes up, I'm usually on here!!!

It depends on the pill that ur taking. Some pills don't hurt the fetus. U should research the pill. But even though u took ur pills late I don't think ur pregnant. I think its just ur body reacting 2 u taking ur pills at a different time. U can take a pregnancy test or get the Plan B pills if u are really concerned. I hope that helped.

I think that what Ashley said is accurate. It really does depend on which pill that you're taking though so if you don't mine, can you tell us which one you happen to be on so that we can give you better advice? We'd appreciate it very much. Do you have any updates on your condition at all? Thanks for keeping us updated!