My partner is a huge electronics geek and is also a Verison dealer. His mother is the most cell phone challenged person I know. He gets her a new phone with all the bells and whistles right. Then spends an hour showing her all the stuff it does and how to use it. After an hour the best she can muster up is "so, this is the power button huh?" I about peed myself! I'm challenged in grammar and spelling. You??

Grammar & spelling here, too. (But at least I know how to spell Verizon!). :D

Mathematics. I was doing relatively ok until we hit Ch. 3. It was the most awful thing I've ever had to learn, and consequently did not. Word problems (with variables) and then regular problems with variables... it was not pretty. I got my very first D+ in my college career on this exam last Friday.

My next math class (Algebra, in the fall) may very well be the cause of my first stroke.

I'm not a math hatah, I just don't.get.it.

I had problems in math at one time. The key is that you NEED TO KNOW THE BASICS! Once you know the basics then everything just gets easier from there.

the list could be endless cuz i keep discovering new challenges; so good.

last night, i was homework maven as the math king is out of town. what challenged me last night:

10,000 mg=how many kg. 50 liters = how may dl :umno: there were at least 50 of these on a "worksheet"... i nearly puked by the end of it.

so it all revolves around moving the zero but this is HIS job and he can do it in his sleep. i am sweating every one of these, especially when she comes home today and tells me "mom, you screwed up big time"

screw the metric system. it is officially a weakness.

i'm a yardstick person :x

She's teaching us the basics. I did fine with things until we hit the ridiculous variables, and esp. problems with those dang <,>, ≤, ≥.
Since I will live 3 miles from campus come fall, I will get me some free tutoring to help with Algebra.
Luckily, my prof is merciful, and isn't giving us a true final exam. It will instead just be over Ch. 4, which is fun stuff: graphing linear equations and inequalities. w00t!

Yeah, what is up with the metric system anyway??? "They" have been telling us for years that the US is going to switch to the metric system and this is why we have to learn it. BOLOGNA! The only "switching" that has been done is in "some" labs! That's about it. The general public still could give a c**p how many meters are in a yard. Matter of fact, my European friend asked me yesterday how many kilograms was 22 lbs! I'm like :shrug:

I had to use a mneumonic device to remember the conversions, and even then I only had to learn the cm/dam/dm etc. Of course, I cannot remember it now (and I just did this in January). :x

I'll take the metric system any day.

I'm memory challenged. I suffer from CRS daily.

I am organization challenged.

I'm grammar challenged, and often (directly proportional with posting rate) motivationally challenged.

If you're talking stuff I learned (or should have) in school, science and any math that's algebra or beyond.

In real world, I'd say I'm sleep-challenged (like I could always use another couple hours a day - who couldn't), and time-challenged (three hours a day commuting has its costs, though I often find useful stuff to do, if only read some good books).

Note to self: find different route to work than G-dawg.

Thanks - should have clarified. I do the reading on the train. Though with the driving part, sometimes rush hour makes it tempting...

Politically challenged. Seriously, I've tried to get into it. I just can't.